Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What is PowerPro English?

I have been helping internationals acheive their English language goals for many years and have decided it is time to share my knowledge with a wider audience.  I will be posting content that will support intermediate and advanced English speakers who are willing to spend time regularly in independent study working toward English language goals.  Materials will be especially helpful for professional and academic adults worldwide who have limited time to study English but are motivated to improve their fluency, accuracy and appropriate use of the language.  I plan to provide useful tips, resources and strategies for strengthening English ability and I welcome comments and suggestions from readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment